Linda Lopez, Arizona State Senate
It has been my honor to serve the citizens of Arizona for the past 12 years first as a State Representative for 8 years and then as your State Senator for the past 4 years. I look forward to representing the constituents of the new Legislative District 2. I have been traveling about this district to meet as many folks as possible and to learn about its successes and its needs. From the south side of Tucson, down the I-19 corridor and throughout Santa Cruz County I have found great diversity. This wonderful district has great geographic diversity - the beautiful rolling grasslands down Highway 83, the incredible Santa Rita Mountains and the Santa Cruz River valley. The diversity of the people who live in District 2 is a distinct asset. All of them are hardworking citizens who care about their communities, this state and our country.
Please read about my vision for District 2, my background and my position on various issues as you tour this site.
If you’re interested in receiving updates from me from time to time please contact me at email@example.com.
- Arizona State Senator Linda Lopez Visits Tattoo Manufacturing for a Guided Tour
- Senate Democrats try to amend gun buyback bill
- State senators say no to pilot program for English learners
- Protecting undiagnosed children against food allergies
- Luncheon | Aguila Youth Leadership Institute
- Arizona Leaders, Legislators Focus on Latino College Completion
- Senator: Outlaw big clips for ammo
- AZ lawmakers get first-hand border experience
- Arizona state senator pushes restrictive gun legislation in Phoenix
- Tomatoes could ignite US-Mexico trade war